My Makeshift Garden quilt is now all pieced and backed ready for quilting.
I actually had it all put together on Friday but have left it sitting near my machine all weekend as I tried to work out the best way to quilt it. My choices were to do my usual all over stipple or quilt in the seams of the blocks.
Every time I walked past it I tried to imagine which would look better when yesterday afternoon I decided that quilting in the seams between the blocks would be better. I'm also planning to quilt around each of the floral designs just to make them stand out a bit more.
I will quilt it entirely by machine with a grey thread. Hopefully I will get time later in the week to start on it. I'm quite keen now that it's almost finished.
I received another instalment from my fabric club with Threadbear Quilters.
I'm starting to accummulate quite a pile again so will have to start a project to use them up. It's a nice place to be.
Until next time