My little Maple Leaf Dolly quilt is finished!
I turned out to be a nice quick little project. For the quilting, I simply quilted in the sashings 1/4" from each side; worked a diagonal cross in the little squares; and then quilted 1/4" in the borders.
The binding fabric is the same black print I used in the little squares in the sashing.
The finished size of the quilt is 22" x 10" and I'm going to use it as a tablerunner. I'm really pleased with it!
So glad I thought to make a dolly quilt I had forgotten how much satisfaction I get from making them. Will have to get back to making them more often.
Comfort and Joy...
I have been busy sorting out my patterns and changing them to pdf.
Until next time